Learn what the people say about the benefits of CBD use for sleep and what to shop for. Some research suggest that CBD can also help you get a good night’s sleep. In this article, we will give you the top 5 best CBD products to help you sleep better.
what can cause poor sleep
- Anxiety, stress, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and depression
- Medication, which can disturb your sleep-wake cycle
- Caffeine, especially when consumed late in the day
- Eating too much before sleep
When to see a doctor
You should consult a medical doctor if you experience, the following:
- Waking up gasping or choking
- Intermittent pauses in your breathing during sleep
- Excessive daytime drowsiness, which may cause you to fall asleep while you’re working, watching television or even driving a vehicle
How CBD may help you sleep better
Research on cannabis may be limited, but a handful of studies have shown a correlation between CBD and sleep improvement. According to a study carried on 490 patients who have insomnia, Medicines journal, CBD has a significant effect on sleep The patients rated their insomnia symptoms on a scale of 1 – 10. On average, the participants’ symptoms were 6.6.
They were treated with cannabis flower with maximum CBD concentration of 30%. After the treatment, the average insomnia rating dropped to 2.2, which is over 33% decrease in symptoms.
CBD can be an effective sleep aid for many. It can slow racing thoughts and deliver its own sleepy chemicals to help you fall and stay asleep.
From our reviewers, 5 best CBD products for sleep
- Ananda Hemp – FULL SPECTRUM 600 CBD OIL, PREMIUM HEMP EXTRACT
- MedTerra – CBD OIL TINCTURE -3000mg
- Naternal – Full Spectrum 1200mg
- MedTerra – CBD + MELATONIN Dissolvable Sleep Tablets-25mg
- FABCBD – CBD Oil 1200mg
Discover new products and read CBD product reviews to understand how CBD might help you.
Start here: https://www.wesay.life/search/?term=Sleep